Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems National Database Enrolls 15,000th Participant
The Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems (TBIMS) enrolled it's 15,000th participant in the TBIMS National Database on July 7, 2016. The TBIMS National Database is the largest longitudinal traumatic brain injury (TBI) database in the world and has been used to inform research, treatment, and policy to benefit individuals with TBI and their families.
The following resources offer additional insight on the TBIMS Database:
- Access the press release here.
- Access the TBIMS Database Description here.
- Access the TBI Facts and Figures here.
- Access the TBIMS National Data and Statistical Center here.
- Access the MSKTC TBI Publication Database here.
- Access the guide for Using the TBIMS National Database here.
- Access MSKTC TBI resources here.